Thursday, November 09, 2006

Brothers

Watch Cohen and Ammon.

12 comments:

Sarie said...

OH my gosh how cute is Cohen spilling his crackers everywhere!?!?
I love the video, Ammon talks so well for his age (and has a strong sense of family, apparently).

The White Way said...

So cute i just love your kids. I will be sad when you move!!!

Jen said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You need to post videos daily! They are so cute!

Julie said...

YES!! You have got to post videos often!!! I love watching those cute little boys.

Anonymous said...

Cohen looks like such a big boy! He's lost the baby in him....and it's only been a few months since I saw him. Cutest boys!

seanandkadi said...

Such cute boys! They look like they are so much fun! Jett was watching with me and said,"Mom are those my friends?" It sure would be fun to get everyone together. Are you guys going to Utah for Thanksgiving too? I am so bummed that we can't go.

Kasey said...

I love seeing Cohen running around! He's adorable. I'm so glad he still has his ewok language. I LOVE it! Ammon has to be the smartest kid ever when it comes to knowing names. Kaden loved the shout out!

Kalie said...

Is Cohen talking? He walks so good now. I can't wait to see you guys.

Kelly said...

Kadi- we are going to Utah for Thanksgiving. I wish you guys were going.

Kalie- Cohen says a few things but not much. Most of it is Ewok language. He says, cracker, dog, juice, daddy, shoes, and oh ya. Random I know! How is Kyle doing?

Alex and Mitch said...

ummm so I am basically shocked that I didn't hear my name is ammon's shout out of people he misses!!! Not only was mine not said but besides Kasey and her family the rest of us from the Iorg side are non-existent!!! RUDE! jk...love you all!

Community Vision said...

Kelly, your kids are growing up so fast. They are adorable. I love the video feature, I need to get with it...

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see the little video. The boys are so cute. I also vote more videos.G. Cindy