


Okay so lately everyone has been saying that my two boys, Ammon and Cohen, look identical. When Cohen was first born we thought he was the spitting image of Ammon but he quickly changed. He is much thinner in the face and body then Ammon ever has been and he has blue eyes. To me Ammon looks a lot like my baby pictures but I can see Jody in him also. I thought Cohen looked exactly like Jody but after pulling out some of my own pictures tonight I am seeing some of myself in him. I don't have baby pictures of Jody but Cohen does look a lot like them. One of the funnest things about having kids is seeing who they will look like. We always wonder if/when we have a girl what and who she will look like. So what do you think? Does Ammon look like me or Jody? How about Cohen? Do they look alike? I will post another picture of both of them at the same age tomorrow. Happy judging!
p.s. Don't you love the picture in the tub? Doesn't everyone have these? I know I already have a dozen or so of my kids with their cousins in the tub. Kasey looks like Kaden in this picture. Poor kid. J/K!!!
p.p.s. Congrats Benji! He was the winner of SYTYCD last night!
10 comments:
Wow, I always thought they looked more like Jody, but I totally see so much of you now! They are a great compliment of both of you. I think Cohen and Ammon look SO much alike these days. Whenever I see pics of Cohen it just reminds me of Ammo. You have very handsome boys. I love that pic in the tub of you guys. Nice buns Chris!
OH my gosh - I totally thought Cohen looked more like Jody too but the bathtub picture is IDENTICAL....crazy. That is funny now I keep looking at the tub picture and Chris and am trying to find similarities with my kiddos. I agree with Lindsey on the handsome boy part :)
They totally look like you! Who would have ever guessed u guys were a bunch of blondies!! So cute. Big Brother tonight!! Should be very interesting!!
Hmmm...I just don't see Kaden in that picture of me. But I totally think your boys look just like you! A little Jody, A LOT Kelly!
And they totally look alike. They are adorable.
I love this post! I think I'm gonna go dig through mine and Matt's old pictures and compare my kids to us!
Considering I haven't met either of you I am not the best judge, but from what I can tell they both are a good mixture of you two. O and I think they look VERY much alike each other. both of my sisters have one child that looks identical to them and one identical to their spouse. it's funny. I don't see that going on with your fam.
I think Ammon looks like you for sure!! Cohen has alot of you too but I see Jody at first glance. They are absolutely gorgeous boys so I am not sure they really look like either one of you...jk!!! Won't it be interesting to see what a Kelly and Jody baby girl looks like?
I am looking at a picture of you and Jody and I think you could pass as brother and sister. So the boys are both handsome and beautiful just like their parents.
It will be interesting to see what your baby girl will look like.Grandmom Cindy
Isn't it illegal to show your 29 year-old brothers fine A#$ on the web without cutting him in on the profits??
Its' amazing the resemblance between the picture of you against Ammon's picture.
But also, think about the picture of my dad. The one used in the family dvd where he's leaning over the chair behind my mom. I've seen pictures of Ammon that seem to resemble dad in that picture. I think Dad, Jody and Ammon have the same facial structure.
Jen, you're too funny! I cracked up reading your comment.
But in all honesty, we all know Kelly and Jody are like a "magazine material" couple so it goes without saying, their kids are and will be gorgeous!
The twins say that Ammon looks like Jody. They loved the picture of you all in the tub. They think Cohen looks like you.GMC
Post a Comment