Cohen had his first birthday last week! Ammon enjoyed it more than he did but at least we got some cute pictures from it! His favorite part was eating the cake. We just got back from another wonderful weekend at the lake. I just have to tell one funny thing Ammon did. On the way home he was eating some ritz crackers and fell asleep with them in his hands. Halfway home I heard him getting some crackers out and assumed he had woken up. I looked back and his eyes were still closed. With eyes close he got a cracker out, ate it, got a second one out and ate that one. After his second cracker he was fast asleep again or did he ever wake up? My mom and I got a good laugh over that one!


Cohen loves this push bike Kalie got him.

11 comments:
Ammon is seriously hilarious/kinda a wierdo...hadnt heard that story yet. Cohen is soo cute and gets more and more personality each day. You forgot to mention that his favorite presents were his cookies, crackers and book.
Cohen is so adorable. He is looking so much more like Ammo these days. Can't wait to see him and Ammon! Hilarious about the ritz crackers. I am seriosuly laughing out loud every time you write about him.
I am so happy that he likes his new toy!!! PS. can I have that other toy back for someone else......haha! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Cute Cohen! I can't believe he's one. He looks like a miniature Ammon!
You'll have to tell me what Kalie is talking about in her comment...sounds like a funny story!
Cohen looks more and more like Ammmon. Could your boys be any cuter? Happy Birthday Cohen!
I can't believe that i missed cohens birthday. It seems like these babies were just born!!! I will see you soon it seems like it had been forever!!! Tasha
Cohen is so dang cute!! He actually is hanging out with his GramPam a lot more now too which is great. Ammon continues to amaze me and crack me up. At the lake he watched a little bit of "First Knight" and the next thing I knew he was outside with a piece of wood as a sword and VHS cardboard covers on his arms and legs as shields-talk about an imagination! Love those boys!
mom
I can't believe he is already 1. Oh, how the time flies.
Your boys look so much like Jody
Christi
He's so cute!! I miss you guys so much. When is your next trip home?
Grace has eaten while asleep too! How funny. Happy Birthday to your baby!
Post a Comment