Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm Slacking

I know that I haven't been doing very well with my posts. I go through times when I have a million ideas for posts I want to do on my blog. But then I get them all done and have a dry spell, like the one I'm having now. So I will just give a quick update on things going on in my life.

First and foremost, all of my family will be here this weekend. Lindsey, Alan and Izzy arrived late Saturday night and will be here for another two weeks. Kasey and her gang will be here Tuesday night and then we will meet Chris, Kalie and their kids at Trinity Lake this weekend. So it's a family reunion of sorts. I can't wait to be together with everyone and take tons of pictures that I can post on the blog.

Alex is on her own at college now and seems to be doing great because we don't hear from her much. She too might try to meet up with us at the lake. Ammon is doing great in preschool, it's like he's been going there for months. Cohen is beginning to learn how to walk. He has taken up to 7 steps with the coaxing of his dad, who unbelievably tried to teach him while I was away on my trip! Summer is dwindling down. This could very well be our last weekend at Trinity. So sad! My tan will slowly fade into a nice color I like to call pasty white and the next thing I have to look forward to is Thanksgiving, when we go to Snowbird Utah. Jody is back in school full time and I don't think we'll see much of him during the week because he is going to be very busy. He is also going to be applying for jobs and hopefully will be going to some interviews. It's strange not knowing where we could be living in the next year but also very exciting! So for now life is calming down. Hopefully my lack of creativity will leave and I'll be able to think up some new and exciting posts for you all to read. I love that everyone is beginning their own blogs. My list of daily reads is expanding by the day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly-
Wow! I can't believe how much your mom, Alex, and you look a like. I really have never saw it before. I am going to miss the blogs while all the Iorgs are at the Lake!
-Heather Stradling

Aubree said...

All you Iorgs are so beautiful! Hope you have a grat time at the Lake this weekend. Sac temple is being dedicated so our whole family will be down for that this weekend! So there are the reunions all over the place!

Alex and Mitch said...

So how about you guys move to Utah...wouldnt that be the funnest ever!!!

Heidi said...

Have fun at the lake. I love it when all my family gets together, except they do like every weekend, only i'm not there! All the girls in your family are so darling and look so much alike. I love it. In my fam people can't even tell we are sisters!

Sarie said...

Three beautiful Iorg's. Way to go, Kelly, for taking pictures. That is a picture that will always bring up good memories.
Have so much fun at the lake. You better be takin' a laptop so you can post while you're there! :)
And I expect tons of pictures of the Iorg reunion.

Jen said...

Boy, does the beauty gene run strong in your family! I am so glad you got to go with Alex and your mom. Poor Jody survived, but I know he was glad for your return! He's a great dad,though. How great that all your family will be together at Trinity. It so hard to get everyone together as the kids get older. They will keep you so busy, it will be hard to get away! Enjoy these times while you can! Have fun at the lake!

Jen said...

Hey, Hayli wants to know where you got that shirt?

Kelly said...

Jen- the shirt is from a store in Provo called "Cozy". It's a really cheap cute store. Provo has really good shopping these days!