Monday, March 07, 2011

The Latest and Greatest

Why am I so bad at blogging? Probably because I feel like my life is CRAZY right now!  I'm trying to get a photography website up and running so I can do a little work on the side. I'm also working for a couponing blog right now. So I work about 2 hours every night and posts the best deals I can find and I get payed a nice little paycheck every month. Then we are building a house (really doesn't take my time besides driving up to check it out every day) and I really need to start thinking about how I'm going to decorate it..... Then of course there are the five children to tend to, Jody, Ammon, Cohen, Tate and Rylee.  Keeping the house together, laundry (it's currently all clean but I've got a MOUNTAIN of clothes to fold right now), cooking, grocery shopping(couponing), homework, school events, snow days, church, and trying to find time for myself? Hah!

Life has been a whirlwind lately.  My mom came the middle of February and I loved having here! I miss not having someone to run little errands or cook with.  I just want her to move right in with us! We ate, shopped, went to the boys basketball games, and just spent some nice quality time together. We drove up to Kasey's house and stayed the night and watched the Bachelor together.  I felt like it took forever for her to get here and then once she did it went by in a blink of an eye!  The kids go nuts when she is here and totally made her feel like a celebrity. Fighting over her got to sleep by every night. Ammon told her she was his second favorite girl. Me being his first because I'm his mom and I have to be his first.  Rylee told her she didn't want her to get back on the "hairplane" because she would cry and be sad.

The boys are playing basketball every Saturday morning at the YMCA.  They are doing great and having so much fun. I just die laughing watching Cohen play.  He is very into it which is great and he understands that in order to get the ball he needs to stand next to the hoop and wait for the rebound.  Whenever he gets the ball he dribbles straight for the hoop and throws it up.  The funniest thing is watching him play defense. For one he plays defense on offense too. We are trying to teach him that you don't actually want to be around the defender on offense.  On defense he is intense!  He in on his man like white on rice.

Ammon is an amazing defender and very quick.  My mom bribed the boys when she was here. She would pay them money for every shot they made. Well that was all it took. Now they are scoring points every game! 

Rylee is still a little devil. One minute she's a little angel hugging and kissing you and telling you you're cute and the next running off, screaming, or throwing herself on the ground.  I think she might be bipolar!

Tate is adorable and sweet as ever. I could have ten of him!  We all just go nuts over him. And to think how much I cried when I found out I was pregnant with him? I would have missed out on so much pure joy. 

I'm feeling the need for a vacation right now. If we didn't have this house being built and all over our money going towards it I'd be tempted to book a trip right now.  But Jody keeps reminding me about my Hawaii trip in June with my moms and sisters. I can't wait and need it so badly. 

Things are good. Life is good and we are so blessed to have all that we do!

11 comments:

Janelle said...

Kelly- you are so funny! Every time I read your blog I find myself laughing/smiling. You are a talented writer and it is amazing how much your voice comes through when you are writing, that is a true talent! I love all the pictures:)

Natty said...

Man you do sound busy, but think when your house is done and your all in it you will LOVE it and it'll be worth it.
Tate is a doll

Stephanie said...

So exciting about your house!! I can't wait to see the finished product. What blog are you writing for, I'd love to see you in action.

Lindsey said...

You are busy girl! I'm glad you have so many great things happening in your life though. love you!

Kasey said...

You're alive! J/K. I only talk to you about every day. But glad to see you blogging again. Geesh girl! It's been a while. Can't wait for June either!

Pam said...

I told you the unexpected baby would be easy-just like you were!! Love that picture of Riley-she is a crazy one! Had so much fun with all of you but now it seems ages ago. I need a trip back there!! I like the celebrity treatment!

Jami said...

You are busy, girl! Your Dad said you were working for the coupon lady...I've been doing a little here and there. Love the pics. The kids are so so cute. Love the one of Rylee and every time I see Tate I just want to squeeze him and kiss him forever!

kh said...

i am so glad you are doing photography! your pics are amazing!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday, Kellbell! Hope you had an awesome day! Love you!

Cindy said...

You are so busy yet you always seem to be on top of everything. I'm always impressed with all you do. You should write a book on how you do it (I'm sure you could handle just one more thing right?) :)

Jenni said...

We are still living parallel lives... my surprise #4 that I cried about is my smile everyday. I could have 10 of him also. And my "Riley" (Dylan) is completely bi-polar too. Glad to feel so normal. ;)