Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Yes, I'm Alive!
My goodness it's been a long time! So much has changed since I last posted. Which is why I haven't posted for nearly two months. This picture has nothing to do with post. I haven't uploaded new pictures for a while. This is just one I love of these two guys who happen to look so much a like!
So for the big news? We moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado two weeks ago. Jody was offered a transfer within his company and we took it! Why Colorado? Well my sister Kasey and brother in law Matt moved to Fort Collins in July. So now we are only two hours away from them. Though we love many things about California we were ready for a change of lifestyle. We wanted a better quality of life. Homes are much cheaper in Colorado. Which means we can get more home for our money and can still be comfortable financially. Jody is loving the area he works in and really likes his boss. The kids are adjusting well and enjoying school. It's so nice to have them in a school where the programs aren't cut out for budgets. They get gym, art, music and computer class every week!
I have much to catch up on and promise I will be back on a more regular basis now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good! I'm glad to hear you'll still be blogging. I've missed the updates. So happy to hear about your changes. xoxo
Can't wait to hear more about Colorado. Your last 6-7 sentences sum up perfectly why we want to move out there.
Sounds like a great change for your family. Now you guys need to get the Phillips to move there too ;-)
Congrats to you Jody and the kids! Not many can say they are happy in ALL areas of life! So glad you are back... missed you!
Handsome boys! They do look so much alike.
wait, this is such great news. i have been to CO springs a couple times and loved it every time.
I was born in Boulder so of course I have a special spot for CO!
Post a Comment