| She's here! I was dieing laughing at Izzy pushing the stroller. First words out of Oliver's mouth, "Hello!" In a very British accent. |
| Garden of the Gods |
| LOVE him! |
| Total models. Right? Hah! |
| On the way out Oliver ran through a wedding just as they were exchanging rings. Lindsey chased after him and I was dieing laughing! |
| This random storm trooper guy was up at the Garden of the Gods so of course the boys had to get a picture with him. |
Lindsey, Oliver and Izzy flew in from London just over a week ago. Cohen and I picked them up and then took them to Kasey's house and spent the weekend there. It was a nice relaxing weekend. The kids rode four wheelers, motorcycles and ran around the house while we relaxed. Saturday we went to Target and then left all 10 kids with one babysitter and went out to dinner. Sunday I started painting some of the kids faces. It was so much fun. When they were all done I still wanted to paint so I talked Lindsey and Kasey into painting their faces as well. In return I had to let Linds paint mine too.
My family and I came back to Colorado Springs Sunday evening and Thursday I met Kasey and Lindsey at the zoo. Denver has a great zoo. Lindsey and her kids came back with me and spent the weekend here. We attempted to go shopping with five kids but gave up quickly. We went to the park and the boy's schools Fall Festival on Friday. Saturday I took pictures of Lindsey and her kids. I am so excited about how they turned out! Then we took them to Garden of the Gods. After naps we went to our YMCA and went swimming. That night Jody watched all six kids so that Lindsey and I could go out the dinner. We went to the Grande Luxe Cafe, a sister restaurant of Cheesecake Factory. It was just as good. After dinner I dropped her off at the airport to pick up Alan.
Lindsey and I have so much fun together. Lot's of silly moments which result in lots of laughter. The highlight was rocking out in my minivan, every seat taken and the windows down. Our kids can rock!
6 comments:
Oh Kelly, I am so happy for you guys. To be in a beautiful new place and have so much family around you must be amazing! I love all of the pictures especially the one of you and Lindsey being dorks! You guys are so cute:)
So much fun! You COULD be models! Gorgeous girls. Glad you're having so much fun together and are all getting to spend time with each other. Only I wish I could see everybody, too! Love the pictures of the kids. Especially the one of Izzy, Oliver and Rylee. So so cute.
Such great pictures of beautiful sisters and adorable children! Looking forward to Friday!
oh kel, i ALWAYS have the best time with you. SO much fun and so silly! love the post and all the pics! you forgot the one of me picking my nose though. :) love ya!
woo-hoo! Can I tell you how sad I am that I won't see that booger or her fam? And you? Well at least I hope to come out to CO soon, but linds.... WAAAAAAAH!!! I'm glad you guys get to have time together. Aren't sisters the bestest???
Little Lindsey... how did she get so grown up? Shouldn't she still be in Young Womans?! Time flies. You guys are gorgeous. I would love to show up to y'alls family reunion!
Post a Comment