Monday, September 27, 2010

One.
















On Sunday September 12th Tate turned one.  It wasn't a very exciting day.  Poor kid.  We don't do very much for first birthdays around here. After four kids you realize that they have NO IDEA what is going on!  So we sang happy birthday, ate cupcakes and Tate played with some new toys.  Later that night he told me that he had a wonderful birthday. 

That year went by way too fast. It was definitely my craziest, busiest year of life to date.  We had our fourth child.  Four kids from the age of 6 and under.  We moved out of our house and in with family and friends. Then in August we made a huge move to Colorado.  But it's been a really good year for us.

Back to Tate, Tato, Tatter bugs, Tatter Tot, Monkey.  We all have different names for him.  And we all love him like crazy! 

At one:
  • takes four steps
  • loves his binky
  • usually very easygoing (unless he's teething)
  • likes to snuggle
  • says,"uh oh, mama, dada"
  • teases (asks shy, peek-a-boo)
  • takes two naps and goes to bed at 7
  • loves his siblings
  • enjoys the bath
  • likes to eat cheese!
  • very ticklish
We love Tate so much and are so very grateful to have him in our family.   

10 comments:

Natty said...

he is so freakn' cute. I can't belive he is one already, the year flew by for sure.
We miss you guys, but you look like you are doing well.

Janelle said...

Tate is sooooo cute, he is one of those babies I just want to kiss... I am sure being his Mom you know what I am talking about the. He is so sweet and always seems so happy!

kh said...

Nah uh! He cannot already be ONE! Wow! And I have to completely agree, he is simply the cutest little guy ever. Love that pic of you and him. SO CUTE!

Alex and Mitch said...

He is sooo cute! It can't be said enough!!!

Christen said...

Tate is seriously SO CUTE! Makes me excited to have a little boy!

Jami said...

Do I even need to say how cute he is? Seriously, Kell, he's like a mini you with blue eyes. THE CUTEST!

Lindsey said...

he is an adorable little boy. so mellow and easy! love that boy!

Celeste said...

I can't beleive he is one already. He is so cute!

Lani said...

He is SOOOOOO adorable!

Pam said...

I love him to pieces!!!