Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 17th



St. Patrick's day and my birthday were wonderful. It was a gorgeous, warm day. My first call of the day was from a sweet little British girl in London, "Happy birthday Auntie Kelly!" Then I was able to skype with Lindsey, Iz and O. I spent the morning at Ammon's class party. Pictured above is his leprechaun trap. His teacher told me that the minute he got to school he stuck his hand in the hole and tried to find a leprechaun. What if he would have found one? I have to give Jody the credit for the trap. He worked very hard on it. Later I picked the kids up from school and met my friend Kelly at the park. She was thoughtful and brought deli sandwiches. Then I went home took a short nap, read a book and took Ammon to baseball practice. After practice we dropped the kids off at a friend's house and went to John Ash. I ordered pecan encrusted filet mignon, yum. It was just a nice simple day. Many friends and family called to send birthday wishes. Nice birthday cards from my both of sets of my grandparents and inlaws. I felt so very loved.

4 comments:

kh said...

What a fabulous day for a fabulous girl! Sounds like such a great birthday! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

you are loved girlie! glad you had a great day. we need to find a cake stand! or i'll just go with something else at this point... :)

love you!

Kasey said...

Kaden thinks that's a pretty cool trap. Good job Jody! I have to laugh that Ammon's shirt is buttoned up to the top. Just like his cousin Kaden!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great One!