




Do you hear me crying? Well if you could hear me that's what you would hear! Almost every minute of this little boys life has been pure joy for me. Seriously I just adore him. He is an angel. I kiss him a bazillion times a day. He is such a good mix of his brothers. He is so white, just like Ammon was (we used to call Ammon white boy). But he has his brother Cohen's beautiful blue eyes. Who knows where he got the cleft chin. But I love it.
At six months:
He rolls over (fell off of the bed at my parents house).
Is eating solids once a day (not sure if he likes them yet).
Still stuffs both of his hands in his mouth at once!
When he's tired we just lay him down in his bed and he goes to sleep.
Takes 3-4 naps a day.
Only cries if he is hungry or tired.
Was sleeping through the night until we went to my parents last weekend....
Loves to look at himself in the mirror.
Snuggles much more then my other kids did as babies.
75% in height
10% in weight
50% in head
So mellow, so sweet and so very happy.
You may think I'm crazy. But is he seriously my last baby? I'm not sure. Jody is. But I'm not. With each one I fall more and more in love with the baby stage. I do need a break though. So ask me in three years.
Happy six months Tate!
9 comments:
I know,.... I'm never sure we're done, Jake says four is it. Still not sure!
He's SO cute! I can't wait to meet him.
And I'm DYING over your GREEN grass. What the heck?! You are one lucky, lucky girl.
so cute tater! he looks a lot like ammon to me...but still different than him too!
Kelly, those pictures turned out soo cute! Your are so talented at taking pictures. Call me anytime if you ever need someone to entertain any one of you subjects again:) Tate is such a good little boy, and he is looking so grown up.
happy birthday first off.
Those pics turned out so dang cute, you'll have to email me some of Lane :speerz14@live.com
When you move out here I am expecting a family prtrait
I love that little white boy-he is seriously such a good baby and so, so cute! Great pics, girl.
What a cute little boy. he looks different than the others to me. Kinda like my little brother (jeff) everyone said when he was a baby he looked like a mail man child....lol Happy Birthday Kel...
He's so cute you almost have to have another! That's what people are telling me, anyways, so I'm passing it on!
I love that Rylee calls him tater tot. Too cute. He is such a handsome baby. I love good babies.
Post a Comment