
I made the kids pink, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and then we went to church. After naps we went with the Hartman family on a hike in Foothill and then came home and had dinner. It was all very nice and relaxing.
I'm sick again. This time another stomach bug. I just hope no one else in the family gets it. I'm so frustrated. I'm normally not the type to get sick this often. A friend at church recently told me about a mutual friend that has brain cancer right now. She had a tumor removed two months ago but started suffereing from heachaches again and was going back in for surgery. She is a mom with two kids going through a divorce. I used to see her at the gym regularly. Hearing of her illness made me stop and appreciate life. We never know how long we have or our loved ones. How many people could be walking around with similar illnesses going on in their bodies and not even know? How grateful I am for life and for a healthy body.
5 comments:
Kelly- what kind of stroller is that? I need a double stroller and I want one that a carseat can snap into, but I have not seen any that are side by side like yours.
Well, I can answer that Heidi - it is the BOB double jogger. We have it too and it is THE BEST (one side has a carseat adapter for the baby).
But, Kelly I love checking in with you. How did you get those heart shaped pancakes so perfect? Love them.
Your Tate is beautiful! Love his cheeks.
Tate is getting so big! Hope you are feeling better!
I noticed on Lindsey's blog that you said you are moving? Where are you going??
HOpe you get better soon! Your pink pancakes are so cute! I need to put that one in my idea book for next year. Rylee looks so big! Her hair is adorable and Tate's eyes are amazing! They look like glass-so pretty-and LOVE that bald little head. I'm taking a break from major house stuff so maybe I'll drive over some day. Call you soon...
Cute pancakes! I bet the kids loved them.
Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see those kids this summer! And Rylee's haircut is so super cute.
Post a Comment