Thursday, November 19, 2009


Lindsey and I bring out the goofy side in one another. It's always that way. Every time we are together we usually do our Thara and Thindy talk. Don't ask, it's random but provides lots of laughter. We also tend to reminisce about high school and college days and all of the crazy people we grew up with and funny things we did. This time we had a little too much fun on the trampoline. But let me just say that after having kids we were having a difficult time controlling our bladder!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

i love being goofy with you! i think i may have got a little carried away on the trampoline. :)

Lani said...

oh my gosh- i am cracking up right now. you guys kill me! so fun...

Alex and Mitch said...

wow you two have got some moves! Kel I love the open pike....nice. and the weird critter like pose?! cute skirt linds!

Janelle said...

you guys have some pretty good moves! You are pretty flexible for just having a baby:)))

Heidi said...

The pee comment is classic.

I am actually super impressed with Lindsey's ability to strike those poses on a trampoline, in a skirt, and still no g's are showing. Serious talent.

Louise said...

Lindsey is officially the coolest Stake President's wife ever!!! I love these pictures - you two are hilarious! How much fun having sisters.

Jami said...

You guys are cracking me up!!! You make me want to get a trampoline so I can have that much fun! and make me wish I was there laughing. Look at you go ms. just had a baby and already look fabulous and can do a toe touch! too silly

Missy said...

I'm loving the bladder comment...so so funny. And relatable.

Kelly, you do an amazing job of kicking those legs out post FOURTH baby (and he's only 2 months???)

Second photo from the left of Linds is my fav. You girls are my favorite and I haven't even "met" you.

Celeste said...

You guys are so crazy... I LOVE it!! These pictures make me laugh.

Lindsey said...

yea, i had to hike up the g's... :)

Kasey said...

You big nerds. I looooove Thara and Thindy!

Kelly said...

Love my crazy girls!!

Kinsey said...

that's hilarious! love it! makes me miss my family! it was so great seeing you!!!

Jenni said...

I swear HF messed up because I was meant to be one of your sisters. I love you two. You guys are hilarious.
I can never jump on a trampoline without peeing!