Tate Lawrence Edmondson
September 12, 2:13 p.m.
7 lbs 12 oz.
21 1/2 inches long
Yes he is here and he is perfect. We are all in love. His middle name is Lawrence after his Great-Grandfather and Grandfather (Jody's Grandad and Dad). We think he's a mix of the two boys but are anxious to get home and look at pictures. He has a cleft chin and we can't figure out where that came from! But besides that he definitely looks like our other babies. So far he's very mellow. Eats, sleeps, poops, pees around the clock. We sent him to the nursery last night to get some rest and I heard a baby crying all night. I was praying it wasn't him. NOPE! Phew. He did great. Came back to nurse every two or three hours and went back to sleep. Let's hope that lasts.

15 comments:
love him!!! He is adorable and I just can't wait to cuddle his newborn cuteness in 2-ish months!!!!!! love you sis!
I'm so teary...he's beautiful. Congrats, I love seeing the other kids with him (so sweet).
YAY! Congratulations, he looks great, his cheeks are adorable! I hope he stays mellow and I can't wait to hear more about how things went and see more pictures! Congratulations again!
Congrats Kelly! He is so precious! I love the chin dimple! How are you doing???? Hope everything went good.
Congratulations! He is perfect. You look beautiful (I know we never feel that way- but I have seen MUCH worse!) ;)
Wish you a speedy recovery and a baby that sleeps at night!
Congratulations! he's adorable...and you look wonderful!
I am teary too - so precious seeing your older children with this little one. He is here!! Well done!
SO CUTE!!!!!! And you're not pregnant anymore yay!!! I love him already Kelly.
That is so sweet to see him with his siblings... He is going to be so loved! You look so great and happy to have him here.
congratulations Kelly! He's adorable :) Him and Sophi share a birthday. Glad you and your family are doing well.
Congratulations! You both look wonderful!
congratulations kelly!! oh my goodness, he is adorable. he looks absolutely perfect.
i can't wait to hear how it all happened!
congrats again, truly he is perfect.
congrats mama!! hes perfect in every way!!
congrats!!! he's so cute!!!
SO Exciting!!! Can't wait to meet him one of these days... soon! Congratulations!
Post a Comment