what a little stud! I love his littel chin, teegs had one of those that dissapeared, but ohhhhh its a cutie, I hope that you are able to get some sleep, and that those afterwards contractions dont kill you off
Oh man, she had to bring up the after contractions. See, your mind tricks you after a while and makes you think you want another baby so bad until you remember those kinds of little things that get blocked out. Totally worth it though! I would still do it again. Congratulations. He is so cute.
I love the picture of him in his crib by the window too - and am so impressed you have the strength and energy to still take the most beautiful pictures! He is gorgeous. And now I am broody for another one!!
He's so cute. Congratulations! It was fun to be with Kasey and get the play by play on the delivery. Glad all went well. Congratulations on the new baby! Love the name by the way!
15 comments:
oh i love him!! he is soooooooo adorable. I cannot wait to cuddle him! i love these pics.
Congrats!! Hope all is well with Mommy & baby Tate...Cute little guy!
Well this is a wonderful surprise! I thought you had a little more time to go... I guess not!
Oh Kelly! Congrats! He's absolutely perfect! What beautiful pictures!
Congratulations, I think he looks like a mixture of Cohen and Ammon. I love his little chin:)
what a little stud! I love his littel chin, teegs had one of those that dissapeared, but ohhhhh its a cutie, I hope that you are able to get some sleep, and that those afterwards contractions dont kill you off
SOOOOO cute! I can't wait to hold him and kiss him. Will call in a couple days to see how you are. Get some rest while your mama is there!
SO Cute!! Can't wait to hear more! Congrats to your family!!
Oh man, she had to bring up the after contractions. See, your mind tricks you after a while and makes you think you want another baby so bad until you remember those kinds of little things that get blocked out. Totally worth it though! I would still do it again. Congratulations. He is so cute.
Congrats! My mom called me and told me he was born yesterday. He is so cute.
Love the shot of the crib by the window! Love his chin :) and his name.
I love the picture of him in his crib by the window too - and am so impressed you have the strength and energy to still take the most beautiful pictures! He is gorgeous. And now I am broody for another one!!
SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! LOve the feet!
He is gorgeous!!
OH he is just so precious! I keep coming back to look at these pictures. Adorable!!
He's so cute. Congratulations! It was fun to be with Kasey and get the play by play on the delivery. Glad all went well. Congratulations on the new baby! Love the name by the way!
Post a Comment