Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thank You California!

We did it!

12 comments:

{Erica} said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I voted for Obama...that being said I cared more about following the prop 8 results last night. In fact I stayed up past midnight tracking the results online. When I went to bed last night I was a little worried...but this morning I was over joyed. Way to go all you hard working californians who worked their butts of to get a YES on prop 8!!!

Kasey said...

Seriously? Yay! I keep looking at CNN and it shows Yes is ahead but they are still calculating it. Good job with all your hard work, Kelly! Dad told me you had eggs thrown at you last night!

Kalie said...

Good Job Kelly - you made a difference :)

Natty said...

Im so glad this campaign is finally over!!1 I dont agree with the new President, but I am so glad about the PROP 8. YAYAYAYAYYA

Celeste said...

Wahoo! I'm so happy things all your hard work and the hard work of others has paid off.

kh said...

WootWoo! Ah, what the difference ONE makes... good for you!

The White Way said...

I am so glad that it passed, but I have to say that I was a little nervous.

Lindsey said...

I loved this year's elections (on the presidential election front too). You did a great job, Kelly!

Heidi said...

What someone threw eggs!? I was so relieved this passed and stressed all Tuesday night about it!

Christi said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Kel I cannot believe someone threw eggs!!!! People are so childish!

Kinsey said...

I'm so relieved. After hours of phone calls and not so many great reactions I was feeling totally helpless and hopeless. I'm so grateful it passed!! Thanks for all your hard work. People like you are the ones that made the difference!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, You are a great American!
guess who!