Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Off!

On a romantic getaway to Hawaii with my sister tomorrow! Okay definitely NOT romantic but so relaxing and fun. I still can't believe I am going! I always get nervous and worried when I'm getting ready to leave my kids. I just worry that something will happen to them or to me. I know that once I get on the plane I'll be fine.

I've been so busy lately. I just really need a nice break too sunbath, read, sleep, swim and hang out with one of my favorite girls.

Rylee has been busy as well lately. She is such a climber. She climbs onto the table. On the pull out drawers in my bathroom and on every chair she can find. I think she might be busier than my boys were. So much for a mellow one! But she is so much fun. She started saying,"Uh Oh" (spelling?) yesterday. She is talking a lot more. She also loves to point at what she wants.

Ammon has gotten into fixing his hair lately. Every morning he gets out of the shower searches for a comb, combs it and then hairsprays it. Today I had to tell everyone he fixed his own hair. Yes, it was that bad!

Cohen was worried that I was going alone on my trip but relaxed once I told him Kaden's mom was coming with me. They don't seem to mind that I'm leaving. I think it's because they get Grandma (who spoils them rotten) in return. Who could blame them?

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

So I'll just sit here and cry my eyes out knowing you two are having an amazing time in hawaii!!! okay, not really, but I wish I could come too.

Kasey said...

Linds, I wish you could come too. We WILL do something all together one of these days.

Kel, I can't WAIT! It's gonna be so fun. You've gotta take a picture of Ammon's hair. Sounds hilarious.

Christi said...

I am so freakin' Jelous!!! You guess are going to have the best time!
My girls and I are coming to Salt Lake in the spring and I think we are going to stay with Hippie. Do I smell a roomate reunion?

kh said...

YAY! I can't wait to hear/read all about it when you get back! Have a fun time!

Aubree said...

So jealous!! Have a great time!!

Natty said...

I wanna go on a vaca with JUST girls, That is what I call a vacation!! Do whatever you want.
HAVE FUN

Julie said...

How fun! I hope you have a great time with your sis! Jaxon's on the same page as Riley - he climbs on EVERYTHING too - he just learned how to climb up our stools, then climbs on the counter - how fun for me...I think we've all had a hair story similar to Ammons - both the good and the bad come with more independence, huh? I know I always say this, but everytime you talk about Ammon, its like you're discribing Jonah - we really should get those 2 together one of these days!

By the way, Ammon, congrats on your trophy!

Julie said...

How fun! I hope you have a great time with your sis! Jaxon's on the same page as Riley - he climbs on EVERYTHING too - he just learned how to climb up our stools, then climbs on the counter - how fun for me...I think we've all had a hair story similar to Ammons - both the good and the bad come with more independence, huh? I know I always say this, but everytime you talk about Ammon, its like you're discribing Jonah - we really should get those 2 together one of these days!

By the way, Ammon, congrats on your trophy!

Anonymous said...

It better not be romantic! But you have been working out everyday, and you just got your hair cut. Not to mention you have been going to the tanning bed too. Sounds pretty fishy to me. I hope your husband will be ok...poor guy.

Missy said...

So much fun! That will be so nice to get away...in Hawaii of all places. Have a great time!

Alex and Mitch said...

Have fun sucker!

Alex and Mitch said...

Have fun sucker!

Celeste said...

....ahhhhh so jealous! Have a great time!

Jami said...

So happy for you girls, and yes, just a little bit jealous. Ok, a lot. I can't imagine Hawaii with just my sister. How relaxing and FUN! I think I would miss Keal too much, though. It's pathetic, but I can't leave my boys yet! Can't wait to hear all about it!