Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween 2011

















We had a great Halloween this year but it went way too quickly!  Halloween is my favorite holiday and there was A LOT more I would have liked to do with the kids.  Next year.....

So this year Ammon was a Karate guy.  He wanted to be a few different things but finally decided on that and I was happy because we didn't have to go buy anything.  Cohen was a vampire, Rylee was Ariel (Sienna's costume from last year) and Tate was a Tiger.  He was pretty cute because he would even roar like a Tiger.  This year was a lot of fun for us because we didn't have to push any strollers around. No babies too worry about.  Tate was so much fun.  He totally got into the trick or treating!

We went to the church trunk or treat Friday night which lasted about 15 minutes for us. It was outside and freezing so we made our rounds and got out of there.  I took the kids to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago (we still haven't carved their pumpkins, whoops and Cohen told me yesterday it was the going to be the worst Halloween ever because we didn't carve the pumpkins).  Monday we ate our traditional pizza from Papa Murphy's because they make Jack O' Lantern pizzas and then we went out about six to trick or treat.  We went to one neighborhood that had a culdesac with a huge pirate ship in it.  It was called Pirate's Cove and it was amazing. The kids loved it. Pirates were all over talking "pirate" and handing out candy and loot. It was great.

Then we moved on to the regular houses and the kids were done by 6:45!  We came home and went around our little culdesac and called it a night!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

the kids look great! so cute - and what great pics. I can't wait for you to do some family ones of us! :)

we carved our pumpkins the day before halloween, so we barely missed it...

the pirate ship looks amazing!

Kasey said...

It's your favorite holiday??? Are you crazy?

Anywho, Pirate's cove sounds amazing. I love Ammon's face in one of the pictures there...makes me want to go there next year and see what it's all about!

Kids look adorable. Love Rylee with the wig on - hilarious!

And we never even made it to a pumpkin patch this year, so you got me beat! I feel kinda bad about it, but I guess there's always next year.

Rogers said...

Kelly,
Your kids are so so cute!....I'm Kinseys mom....I don't know how to get hold of you. Could you please please please send Kins the CD of those pictures you took when Senika was born? I would be happy to pay you for taking them!!!! thank you So So much!!! Susan Rogers

Jami said...

Ok, so I don't feel bad I'm just catching up on the last year for my blog...halloween 2011 to come! ;) The kids are so so cute and we loved your Christmas card!