Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm Back!


I feel like I've said this a few times over the last year. But hopefully I'm back for good this time.  This last year has been a whirlwind.  Lots of good some bad.  From about November to May I was pretty sick.  We still aren't sure what I had but about once a week I would get violently ill.  Throw up,  in the bathroom all night. Nasty stuff. I had a colonoscopy and lots of blood work but we never found anything.  Looking back now I wonder if it was something in the home we were renting.  Jody and the kids all didn't feel very well also.  The kids had diarrhea all winter on and off.  Then we moved into our new house and it all went away.  Left me wondering and praying that it's over!

Last February I also started working for the Krazy Coupon Lady. Every, Single, Night..... I did it as long as I could because the money is good.  But about a month ago I gave up two nights a week to my mom and I feel like a new person!

Also my photography business took off this summer. I had lots of Senior portraits which were so fun and way less stressful than families and kids.  I'm still learning and growing in the photo world but I think I'm improving.

We moved into our new house!!!! I love it.  Is it my dream home. I feel ungrateful saying no but it isn't.  I love it none the less.  It's the perfect space for us. So fun to have fresh walls.  Unlimited possibilities. The kids run all over in our little culdesac and we are really feeling like Colorado is home for us.

The kids go to a great school.  We loved our ward. Lots of young families and we've made some great new friends.

I've got lots to update. So let the updating begin!

5 comments:

kh said...

gorgeous family kelly! gorgeous!!!! good to see you back!
♥ kristen

Lindsey said...

welcome back, girl! cute pic of the family. keep it up!

Alex and Mitch said...

WHOOHOOO!!! She's back! So glad you are feeling better!!

Lou Lou said...

Hey Kelly! I just started blogging again too. It was so fun to see you and your cute family and hear that you guys are doing well. Your family is just beautiful!!

Kasey said...

Way cute family pic.