This year I decided we would make our own cards and I loved how they turned out. I saw this on a blog last year and a friend in Windsor actually did it with her own kids. Aren't they cute?
So we woke in the morning and I made the kids pink heart waffles (cut out with a cookie cutter) and then Ammon was off to school. I spent the rest of the morning cleaning and drinking some nasty stuff. When the boys got home from school we went and checked on our house and were excited to see they had poured the foundation! Then I dropped Jody and the kids off at the YMCA and went grocery shopping. I stopped by Papa Murphy's to pick up a heart shaped pizza but they were out! So we just got a regular cheese pizza. It was so hard for me to smell it I wanted a piece very badly. We had our Family Home Evening during dinner and then the kids had a scavenger hunt that Jody made up and of course prizes at the end. Ammon and Cohen made each of us a at least five Valentine cards. My favorite was the one Ammon gave to Jody it said, To Dad, I love you. You are fun and silly. Happy Valentines. Love Ammon" It's true Jody is so fun and silly with the kids. He's a great dad. Always taking them to play basketball or go sledding.
I took the younger three out for a little photo shoot last week. Cohen is hilarious to take pictures with because he either makes the "cheese" face or tries to act really cool. But I think I got some great ones of him!
We kind of missed out on the day as a couple but I think we'll just celebrate it on another day.








8 comments:
cute! i love those cards. they are adorable. and i love hearing about your day. Exciting about your house! And cute pics of the kids. They look adorable -- Ry looks SO big! She is such a pretty girl. And Cohen is basically just a stud.
Those are some seriously cute little faces! And love those cards...phase ton remember that. Awesome your house is started...they just poured grannys, too! Sorry you couldn't eat...hope you're ok
Ps that was jamers
Love the cards and the pics are priceless. Even better, I'm here with those cuties in person and feeling the love!,
Super cute. I absolutely LOVE those pictures of Cohen. He is so cute! I think he makes a great cool face. That first one is amazing.
Those cards are SO cute! What a great idea. And the photos are all so cute!
The photos are fantastic! I LOVE that you did the Valetine's like that too! They look awesome!
Ha ha ha. We did the same Valentines. Love them. YOur kids are so adorable.
Post a Comment