

Cohen's hair was getting a bit out of control. I would cut it and two weeks later it would look too long again. So we talked him into letting us cut it short. It hasn't been this short since before he was two. I have to admit I was a little nervous. After he it was cut and I saw the final look I couldn't believe we hadn't done it sooner! He looks older and you can see his cute little face much better. He LOVES the new look and couldn't way to show everyone. He's obsessed with wanting a mohawk and is constantly asking everyone if his mohawk is messed up.


My little Tate is obsessed with stairs now. He crawls up them so fast. He doesn't seem to want to crawl back down so that is good but I think he's a little too young to trust him so we have to barricade all stairs. He's also at the stage where everything goes in his mouth. So every time I go to someones house I have to scan the floor and eye the stairs. Besides those two things I love this age!
5 comments:
Kelly- I love all the pictures. I can't beleive how much more Cohen looks like Jody now! It is Crazy, you need to take a picture of them together with his hair in a mohawk, I think they would look identical:) Call me when you get home.
so cute! I can't believe how much older he looks! It's sad how quickly they grow up! Such a cute family Kel!!!
C U T E!!!
He looks so handsome! And Tate is such a cutie!
Can't believe how fast that went! Tate is crawling!? It flies.
Post a Comment