Do you ever win anything? Me neither. However, today I got an email from Charlene at Frugal Adventures stating I had one the giveaway for a new Britax Marathon CS car seat! Whoo Hoo! I feel like I just won a million bucks. I guess it does pay to enter those giveaways!
6 comments:
Yahoo! Good for you! I can't believe you WON a CAR SEAT. That is amazing. (and it saved you some mula too, that's soooo nice!) I never ever (well, almost never ever) enter giveaways, I am the most UNLUCKY gal on planet earth. But good for you! That is soooo cool! ;)
That is so sweet.
Are you kidding me. How awesome! I entered her contest also!!!
awesome! I'll have to check that out...and I'm happy for you! Who needs an extra carseat more than you??? No one I know!
Yahoooie!!! That is so cool! I will have to start entering her giveaways....not liked win though. I have never won a thing in my life. A few months ago I did this bowling thing with Gap for boys and girls club. They had drawings throughout the event and 3 people on my bowling team won twice...me not a once. :( Mitch wins everything though...I'll have to make him enter.
That is soooo exciting!!! I LOVE the Britax carseats!! We have two marathon's and two frontier's. You can't go wrong.
Post a Comment