Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Aunt Kelly


Nothing better than hearing those two words said in a sweet little British accent. I was able to spend Thursday through Monday with these two cuties! Isobel is so much fun to have around. She is polite, sweet, fun and way older than 3. I told her she could stay with us forever and seriously I would take her! She is such a good girl. Her dancing is hilarious and she is so smart. She was beyond exhausted but I never once witnessed a melt down. My boys had a blast with her and they are anxious to spend a whole week with her over Thanksgiving. Oliver is so handsome but for now, very attached to his parents. I'm hoping that will change once he is rested up next week! I'm so glad the Phillips are in California for the rest of the month.

6 comments:

Celeste said...

How fun to have your sister in town with her kids for so long. They are such cuties! I can't believe how big Oliver is!

Lindsey said...

well i love your kids! they are all so cute and i love their fun personalities! we had so much fun with you guys and can't wait to see you next week again!!

Lani said...

yes they are ADORABLE! And look at that boy's eyes in that picture - such a cutie. I had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to see you when you're back from Humboldt. Love ya!
(and NO pressure - but i want to see the group pics of the girls!! pleeeeeaaaase? :))

Kasey said...

They are ADORABLE! What sweet pics. Oh, I wish I was there!!!

Jami said...

They are gorgeous children! Look at those eyes!!! I've never seen anything like it! I'm so so sad I won't be with you guys on Thanksgiving. If Ryan had more than one day I might just have to drive us up there...too bad. Hopefully we can see you when you get back before the lovely Phillips clan heads home.

Janelle said...

Kelly- you take such pretty pictures, you are sooo talented:)